NOTE: These terms only apply to orders delivered to recipients outside the European Union and to recipients inside the EU placed before 01 September 2021. For orders to countries inside the EU placed after 01 September 2021, please click here.
This page tells you the legal terms and conditions ( Terms ) on which we sell any of the products ( Products ) listed on our websites https://shop.globalcyclingnetwork.com/ , https://shop.gmbn.com/ , https://shop.globaltrinetwork.com and/or https://shop.embn.com/ ( Sites and each a Site ) to you. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any Products from the Sites. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You can print a copy of these Terms by selecting the print option in your browser.
We only supply Products from the Sites for domestic and private use. If you are a trader and you would like to purchase Products from us, please contact us using the details below.
- Information about us and customer services
- How the contract is formed between you and us
- Our Products
- International Delivery
- Other matters relating to delivery
- Product delivery errors (UK and International)
- Risk and Ownership
- Price and Payment
- Our cancellation, returns and refund policy applicable to all UK orders
- Our cancellation, returns and refund policy applicable to all International orders
- Our Liability to You
- Events outside our control
- Your Personal Information
- Other Important Terms
Information about us and customer services
- We are Play Sports Network Limited and the Sites are operated by us. We are trading as the Global Cycling Network, Global Mountain Bike Network, Global Triathlon Network and the E-Mountain Bike Network from the Sites (respectively). We are registered in England with number 08265494 and our registered office is at Chiswick Park Building 2, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YB. Our main trading address is 30 Monmouth Street, Bath BA1 2AP. Our VAT registration number is GB179711965. Play Sports Network Limited shall be referred throughout these Terms as “ we ", “ us ” or “ our ".
- You can contact our Customer Services Team by email at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , shop@globaltrinetwork or email@example.com depending on which of the Sites you are using, if you have any questions about our Products or orders you have placed with us.
How the contract is formed between you and us
- You must be aged 18 years (or the age of majority in your territory of residence if more than 18 years old) or more to purchase any Product from the Sites.
- You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Sites by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “Place Order Now” button on the “Checkout” page.
- After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched ( Dispatch Confirmation ). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (referred to in these Terms as the contract ).
- The contract will relate only to those Products listed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until such Products have been confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. We might be unable to supply you with a Product because that Product is not in stock or is no longer available due to unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, there is a problem with authorisation of the payment card you have provided, or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date. If you have already paid for the Product, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- The images of the Products on the Sites are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown in images on the Sites.
- We will deliver the Products to you in accordance with the delivery option specified by you when you placed your order (e.g. express, first class or economy). We are unable to track orders sent by first class or economy.
- We will deliver all Products comprised in your order in one delivery. We will deliver directly to the delivery address specified in your order. We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses. Deliveries will be made to your door. We are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of Products ordered unless we have not complied with instructions that you have given to us and we have agreed to at the time of accepting your order.
The UK delivery options for Products are:
- Free Delivery over £50 (Delivered within 3 - 10 business days);
- Standard Delivery @ £3.50 (Delivered within 3 - 5 business days);
- Express 24hr Tracked & Signed @ £7.00 (Delivered within 1 - 2 business days).
- We deliver to the countries listed on this page https://shop.globalcyclingnetwork.com/delivery-information ( International Delivery Destinations ). However there are restrictions on some Products for certain International Delivery Destinations, so please review the information on that page carefully before ordering Products.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be responsible if you break any such law.
- For international deliveries, we aim to have Products delivered within 3-7 business days. We will do our best to let you know of any revised delivery periods.
Other matters relating to delivery
- Orders placed after midday (Monday to Friday) will ship the next business day.
- Please note we do not dispatch orders on the weekend or on UK public holidays .
- All orders are sent via a courier of our choice, and we may change the couriers we use without notice, although the level of service will always be equivalent. Standard shipments will be sent via Royal Mail and Express Orders will normally be sent via DPD. International orders will be sent via Royal Mail, DPD or DHL Express.
- Orders placed after midday on Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. Please note, all first orders that are going to a separate delivery address, may take longer to process. We advise that all first orders should go to your Billing or Business address.
- If you are away from the delivery address our courier will put a card through your door allowing you to re-book a delivery with the courier or allowing you to pick up the order from a depot or sorting office. The courier may give you options relating to your delivery, including attempting to deliver to a near by neighbour, rather than redelivering the next day.
- We reserve the right to charge the full shipping fee applicable to resend if the Product is returned to us because the customer could not take delivery for any reason.
- Courier returned Products will be added back into our stock and your account credited with the order total, minus the fee the courier charges us to deliver the Products back to us. You will have to re-place the order to have the Products re-shipped. If you require a refund on Products returned by the courier this will be done minus the courier’s fee.
Product delivery errors (UK and International)
- Delivery errors must be reported within 14 days of the date of delivery. All orders, are checked and double checked before leaving our warehouse. If you are a UK customer and you have not received your order within 14 days of the date that the Products are dispatched to you, then you must notify us on the next working day. If you are an EU customer and you have not received your order within  days of the date that the Products are dispatched to you, then you must notify us on the next working day If you notify us after this period then we will not be responsible for the Products, and we may not be able to trace the parcel if it lost or stolen.
- If you have received your parcel in poor condition/damaged or have items missing, you must keep all outer packaging so that the courier can collect the box for their investigation. Any damaged boxes must be signed for as ‘damaged’ at delivery. Where possible sign with the word ‘damaged and your name’ in the signature box. You may be asked to send us photos of the damaged packaging and / or Product. Photographic evidence helps us ensure the issue is dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- If you input any incorrect address details on your order, which causes the Products to be delivered incorrectly, we will not held responsible for Products and you will have to try and retrieve the Products yourself at your own cost.
Risk and Ownership
Once delivered, the Products will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are:
- damaged or faulty when delivered;
- do not conform to the description given on the Sites; or
- subject to paragraph 7.3, incorrectly delivered,
we will not be responsible for their loss, damage or destruction after Products have been delivered.
Ownership of the Products will pass to you when:
- We have received full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products (including delivery charges); and
- the Products have been delivered to you.
- Once delivered, the Products will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are:
Price and Payment
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on the Sites from time to time, except in cases of obvious error (please see further paragraph 9.8).
- The prices quoted on the Sites include UK VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options. Orders placed from countries outside of the EU are not subject to UK VAT but may be subject to local taxes or VAT (see section 5.2). Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the checkout process, before you confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to sections 4. Delivery, 5. International Delivery, 6. Other matters relating to delivery and 7. Product delivery errors (UK and International) above for further information.
- Prices might change at any time, but changes will not affect your order if we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, unless the rate of VAT changes between the date we send you the Dispatch Confirmation and the date the Products are delivered to you. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards, by completing the relevant details within the “Billing Information” section of the "Checkout" page. We also accept payment by PayPal.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the payment card being used is yours. All payment card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible to you for any delay or non-delivery of the Products. If your payment card is refused by the card issuer, we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible to you if your card issuer or bank charges you as a result of us processing your payment card in accordance with your order.
- If you make a payment by PayPal you will also be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by PayPal.
- Payment for the Products ordered will be processed using your chosen payment method at the time that we issue you with the Dispatch Confirmation for your Products.
- The Sites contain a large number of Products and it is always possible that some of the Products listed on the Sites may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify pricing errors as soon as possible after we become aware of them. If a Product's correct price is different from the price stated on the Sites, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing.
Our cancellation, returns and refund policy applicable to all UK orders
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel your contract with us from the date we send you the Dispatch Confirmation until 14 days after the day on which you receive your Products. This applies to non-customised Products only. For example, if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 2 January and you receive the Products on 10 January you may cancel any time between 2 January and 24 January. You will lose your legal right to cancel your contract with us if you use the Products. Unfortunately we are not able to offer any returns or refunds for:
- Customised Products, unless they are faulty (see further paragraph 10.10 below);
- Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; and
- Any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- To cancel your order, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , shop@globaltrinetwork or firstname.lastname@example.org depending on which of the Sites you are using, with your order number and your request to cancel the order and whether you would like to exchange the item for a different size or receive a refund. We will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
- If you decide to cancel your order after you have received the Dispatch Confirmation, you will also need to wait to receive the Products and then return them to us. You do this by completing a model cancellation form (see clause 10.4 below) and writing “RETURNS” on the packaging and your order number clearly labelled on the outside of the packaging, e.g. 'RETURNS #100000111'. Returns should be posted to our distribution office at c/o Green Snow Ltd, Unit 15-17, Mortimers Industrial Estate Romsey Road, Ower, Romsey, Hampshire, England, SO51 6AF within 14 days of you telling us that you wish to cancel your order. You should use a method of postage that ensures the security of the contents during transit of the Products back to us. We cannot be held responsible for exchange or refund if reasonable steps are not taken by you in this regard. For UK customers we recommend using My Hermes for returns as they offer a very low cost trackable service with most items costing under £3.00 and even cheaper if you use one of their 3000 drop off shops across the UK.
- A model cancellation form for UK customers is included at the end of these terms (at Schedule 1)
You will be responsible for the return postage costs unless we have offered free returns and provided means for you to return the Product at our cost. We will pay the return postage costs:
- if the products are faulty, damaged, incorrect or misdescribed; or
- where you have a legal right to cancel the order as a result of something we have done wrong.
- Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the Products and take reasonable care of them. You should return the Products to us unused (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them), and in the same condition in which you received them together with the original Product packaging and all relevant swing tags, labelling, branding and any accompanying marketing material specific to the Product. Please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way that would not be permitted in a shop.
- If you have selected to receive a refund as part of cancelling any order, after you cancel your order and return the Products, any sum collected by us from your payment card will be refunded in full, minus the costs of delivery.
- We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless you specifically request otherwise. Refunds for Products purchased as gifts can only be given to a payment card in the name of the person who placed the order.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as we can and, in any case, not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you the Products; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Products to us; or
- if we have not sent the Products to you, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract with us.
- If you have selected an exchange for a different size as part of cancelling any order, we will process this as if it were a new order for Products and the provisions of these terms will apply as if you had placed a new order for a Product.
- If any Product you purchase is faulty, damaged, incorrect or misdescribed when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund (including postage costs) as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product is faulty, damaged, incorrect or misdescribed, you should notify us by email at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , shop@globaltrinetwork or email@example.com depending on which of the Sites you are using, within 7 days of receiving your Product. We will advise of the process to follow.
- If you have any questions regarding replacements or returns, please contact us at the appropriate email address shown above.
- Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your mandatory legal rights.
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel your contract with us from the date we send you the Dispatch Confirmation until 14 days after the day on which you receive your Products. This applies to non-customised Products only. For example, if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 2 January and you receive the Products on 10 January you may cancel any time between 2 January and 24 January. You will lose your legal right to cancel your contract with us if you use the Products. Unfortunately we are not able to offer any returns or refunds for:
Our cancellation, returns and refund policy applicable to all International orders
- If you wish to cancel your contract between us, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. The easiest way to do this is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com@globaltrinetwork or firstname.lastname@example.org depending on which of the Sites you are using. We will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation and advise of the process to follow.
- Please note, that all customers outside of the UK are responsible for the costs of sending Products back to us.
- We do not offer exchanges to customers outside of the UK. If you wish to change a Product, you will have to return the Product back to us for a refund in accordance with these terms and place a new order.
Our liability to you
Clauses 12.1 and 12.2 only apply if you are a consumer.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible to you for loss or damage you suffer that is a reasonably foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms, but we are not responsible for any loss that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.
- Nothing in this paragraph 12 or elsewhere in our Terms affects your mandatory legal rights.
- We only supply Products from the Sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Products for any commercial, business or resale purpose, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. If you would like to use our Products in the course of a business, please contact us so we can discuss your needs in further detail.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, by defective products, fraudulent misrepresentation and any other liability that cannot, under English law, be excluded (including any liability which cannot be excluded under the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- Events outside our control
Your Personal Information
We take your privacy seriously and will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you;
- to process your payment for the products; and
- if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we or our partners provide (which you may opt out of at any time by either unsubscribing from emails or by contacting us).
- We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
- We take your privacy seriously and will use the personal information you provide to us:
Other important terms
- If any provision or part provision of these Terms is declared invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be deleted from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time by changing them on the Sites, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not transfer your rights under these Terms unless we agree in writing.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under your order.
- You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms and that any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these Terms will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there. We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
All Standard Deliveries are made Monday - Saturday; Courier Deliveries are Monday - Friday
Please be aware that Express 24hr Tracked + Signed Delivery is NOT guaranteed to the following postcodes and areas – Most of the Scottish Highlands, remote areas, also including nearly all the following postcodes: AB, IV, KW, LA, PA, PH, BT, CA18 - CA27, HS1 - HS9, IM, TR21 - TR25, and ZE Postcodes. If your address is in any of the areas listed above, please contact us prior to placing your order to discuss limitations on delivery. For same day dispatch, orders have to be placed before 2:30pm GMT.
Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at our Customer Services address set out in the “Contact Us” section of our Sites.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
Model Cancellation Form for UK Customers
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To Play Sports Network Limited, c/o Green Snow Ltd, Unit 15-17, Mortimers Industrial Estate Romsey Road, Ower, Romsey, Hampshire, England, SO51 6AF (and by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or shop@globaltrinetwork or email@example.com :
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):
[*] Delete as appropriate