GTN Pro Team Bibshorts
The GTN Pro Team Bib-Short is a pure performance product, which delivers the ultimate in comfort for those long days in the saddle. ASSOS have always been known for their amazing shorts and superior comfort and utilising the very best in fabric technology so you can now ride the same shorts as the pros. These T.Equipe_s7 shorts are part of their S7 line which have been engineered over a 5 year period and has set the new standards for performance and comfort, they are Racing Fit. ASSOS have always focused on bringing the latest technology and fabric innovations to their products and this short has that in abundance.
Enjoy 50% off Assos Chamois Creme when you purchase our Pro Training Shorts. Add at Cart Page!
- AEPD (ASSOS Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design): In essence unlike other shorts, these have a specific cut that gives the ultimate fit when on the bike in a race position, thanks to compressive fit in the leg, they truly feel like a second skin when riding,
- aeroPatterningFenomeno1 design (cut and construction): This is based on technology used in the Swiss Cycling team’s skinsuits for the London 2012 Olympics. Crafted with a patent-pending single seam that sits on the rear of your legs, the main fabric of the short wraps around your thighs to give you a unique level of comfort and compression.
- Assos Custom Fabric: This unique ASSOS specific lycra has been created with a fabric weave that has two different rates of 4-way stretch, resulting in a superior fit and performance throughout the short.
- iceColour (fabric treatment): This is a fabric treatment that reflects sunlight and reduces heat absorption. It not only keeps your muscles cooler when compared to non-treated shorts, but it is also proven to increase the product life
- équipe_S7 pad: With 8mm of memory foam, this pad offers the ultimate in comfort and performance. Its patented Elastic Insert Interface is central to the design; invented by ASSOS, this elasticity allows the high-tech insert to move with your body, so that it sits in one place, reducing friction and increasing comfort.
- The sewing on the pad has been developed to create a free-moving midsection in the area between the legs that gives increased freedom of movement in the most sensitive area. This is a patent-protected feature that is central to the ASSOS S7 line.
- High Perfomance Exclusive Fabric.
- Industry leading 8mm chamois pad.
- Bibtech design for ultimate comfort over the shoulders.
- SuperFlat Leg Grippers.
- Fabric Composition: 70% PA, 18% EA, 12% PES
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XLG
STANDARD DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- Free Delivery over £50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Standard Delivery @ £3.50 (Delivered within 3-5 business days).
- Express 24hr Tracked + Signed @ £7.00 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
All Standard deliveries are made Monday - Saturday, Courier deliveries are Monday - Friday.
Free Delivery to Europe with spend over €100
Free Delivery to USA with spend over $125
Free Delivery to Canada with spend over $175
Free Delivery to Australia with spend over $175
European Economy @ £5.00 Delivered within 5-10 business days
European Tracked @ £10.00 Delivered within 3-5 business days
All Non-European Economy @ £6.00 (Delivered within 7-15 business days)
All Non-European Tracked @ £12.50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days)
For European orders, parcels can sometimes get delayed or held at customs. Therefore, please allow up to 25 working days for your parcel to get delivered.
For Worldwide orders, parcels can sometimes get delayed or held at customs. Therefore, please allow up to 35 working days for your parcel to get delivered.
If you change your mind about an off the shelf, non-customised item, we offer a very simple no quibble returns policy.
Please make sure;
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
They are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
They are returned to us in perfect condition.
The packaging must be intact as we would love to sell the item again
Full details can be found on our returns page