GTN Primaloft Winter Jacket - Black
The new GTN Primaloft winter jacket has high-performance insulation with a full spectrum of features to brave the elements. This is the winter jacket that the GTN presenters and all the crew are wearing this winter while we are out on location filming GTN videos. The black Primaloft jacket is high quality, lightweight and it keeps us warm. We also think it looks great, and it would look good on you too!
It has the GTN logo on the left side at the front, panels on the side with the GTN logo. It was designed in the UK and we have worked with an Italian manufacturer to produce this exclusively for our shop.
- Primaloft padded jacket provides warmth without bulk
- Durable water resistant outer shell coating with hood
- Quilted body with ultra soft liner
- Two zipped side pockets
- Lightweight with superior softness
- 100% polyamide, with polyurethane coating
- Printed inserts - 85% polyamide -15% elastin
- Internal liner - 100% polyester
- Machine washable 30 degrees wash
Unisex Size Chart
- Small = Italian Size 46/ UK size 36
- Medium = Italian size 48 /UK size 38
- Large = Italian size 50/UK size 40
- XL = Italian size 52 / UK size 42
We always endeavour to dispatch orders as promptly as possible, but please be aware that there may be delays during busy trading periods, such as Black Friday and Christmas.
We have worked with our courier and delivery partners to ensure we get all parcels out in time for delivery by Christmas, so please use the dates below as a guide on when to place your order by. As always this is a busy time of year and we do encourage you to place your order as soon as possible and use an express or tracked service where possible. If you have any questions or deadlines have passed please contact customer service for more information.
LAST POSTING DATES FOR DELIVERY BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- Friday 7th December – Asia, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Eastern Europe
- Monday 10th December – Australia, New Zealand, Canada
- Friday 14th December – Mainland Europe, USA
- Tuesday 18th December - Standard UK delivery
- Thursday 20th December - Express UK delivery
Remember that anything ordered between the 1st November until the 24th December 2018, can be returned up until the 31st January 2019, subject to our standard returns policy. So, if you have received or been given a gift that is not suitable just get in touch and we will advise on what to do next.
STANDARD DELIVERY ESTIMATES
- Free Delivery over £50 (Delivered within 3-10 business days).
- Standard Delivery @ £3.50 (Delivered within 3-5 business days).
- Express 24hr Tracked + Signed @ £7.00 (Delivered within 1-2 business days)
All Standard deliveries are made Monday - Saturday, Courier deliveries are Monday - Friday.
Free Delivery to Europe with spend over €100
Free Delivery to USA with spend over $125
Free Delivery to Canada with spend over $175
Free Delivery to Australia with spend over $175
European Economy @ £5.00 Delivered within 5-10 business days available on orders under £25.00
European Tracked @ £10.00 Delivered within 3-7 business days
All Non-European Economy @ £6.00 (Delivered within 3-10 business days)
All Non-European Tracked @ £12.50 (Delivered within 3-7 business days)
If you change your mind about an off the shelf, non-customised item, we offer a very simple no quibble returns policy.
Please make sure;
You contact us within 14 days of receiving your order.
They are returned to us within 30 days of receiving your request to return.
They are returned to us in perfect condition.
The packaging must be intact as we would love to sell the item again
Full details can be found on our returns page